15 Thoughts I Had While Watching La La Land
- Alright, settling in for a musical. Gotta mentally prepare for this. It’s got great reviews, I used to love musicals, dude on The Edge was skeptical but loved it. So this is going to be… wow right into the music business, eh?
- Everything’s so colourful! It’s all so playful, imaginative and fun! EEEEE!
- What?! Ryan Gosling’s character is such an asshole! Emma Stone doesn’t deserve to be treated like that! What’s up his butt?!
- I wish I could dance like that…
- Wow Emma Stone is sooooo pretty. Like seriously, really pretty. Maybe I should cut my hair like that…
- Wow! Danger! She moved in with him pretty freaking fast…
- The whole scene where they are talking about his future club, Chicken on a Stick = relationship goals af.
- Everything seems too good to be true… where’s the conflict? There’s no way they can both achieving their dreams AND have an epic love story.
- Oh shit, I stopped listening to the lyrics of the song. (Had this thought a couple times throughout the movie).
- I want Emma Stone’s entire wardrobe!
- Silence is louder than words. It’s so powerful; they’ve really used this to their advantage. I just wish that guy beside me would stop eating his popcorn – it’s so loud!
- Well that scene was a little cheesy. But I still love this movie!
- Man jazz takes talent to play. It’s so passionate.
- But, no she isn’t supposed to end up with some other guy. I want my happy ending!
- Ah, now I understand the title. Not all dreams in La La Land can come true.